INL - Schedules Summer 99
[ sTaTbOy! | Rosters | Stats | Related Sites | Gamestats ]
- 7/7: Schedules released
- 7/18: At least ONE game should be complete
- 7/25: At least TWO games should be complete
- 7/26: TRADE DEADLINE: no players may change rosters after
this date. New players may still be added to a roster.
- 8/1: REGULAR SEASON ENDS: All games should be complete
- 8/2: Playoff brackets released
- 8/15: First playoff round complete.
- 8/22: Second playoff round complete. Season ends.
This season we have 8 teams, which we are dividing into two divisions;
each division will have a round-robin (each team plays each other team),
and there will be a four-team playoff to determine the overall winner.
There will also be a playoff consolation bracket for the remaining teams.
This page is maintaned by Jan Sandorf, any suggestions and/or comments
should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org