SINL - Schedules
NOTE: Teams now have until Sunday, August 4th, at 23:59 Pacific time
to play their games.
- 6/20: Schedule released.
- 7/1: At least ONE game should be complete.
- 7/8: At least TWO games should be complete.
- 7/15: At least THREE games should be complete.
- 7/16: TRADE DEADLINE; no players may change rosters after this
date. New players may be added to a roster still.
- 7/22: At least FOUR games should be complete.
- 7/29: REGULAR SEASON ENDS. ALL GAMES SHOULD BE COMPLETE.
- 7/30: Playoff pairings released.
- 8/5: First playoff round complete.
There will be a 4-team playoff between the two top teams from each division.
The format and the manner of selection will be the same as in previous
The teams were divided randomly, using a perl script I wrote specifically
for this task. The perl script, and a transcript of my session, are
available upon request. If you are not satisfied with a transcript of
my session as verification, I suggest you seek professional help.
Rosters, this file, and all other INL-related documents may be obtained via
anonymous FTP from ftp://ftp.best.com/pub/doosh/netrek/INL/, or via WWW at
http://indigo2.medeng.bgsm.edu/~ahn/INL/. The INL Council may be reached
at firstname.lastname@example.org; INL captains and schedulers may be reached
This page is maintaned by Jan Sandorf, any suggestions and/or comments
should be sent to email@example.com