INL - Schedules Fall 98
[ sTaTbOy! | Rosters | Stats | Related Sites | Gamestats ]
- 2/27: Schedules released
- 3/14: At least ONE game should be complete.
- 3/28: At least TWO games should be complete.
- 3/29: TRADE DEADLINE; no players may change rosters after this date. New players may still be added to a roster.
- 4/4: At least THREE games should be complete.
- 4/11: REGULAR SEASON ENDS: All games should be complete
- 4/12: Playoff brackets released
- 4/25: First playoff round complete.
- 5/9: Second playoff round complete.
- 5/16: Third playoff round complete. Season ends.
This season we have 9 teams, which caused us some scheduling difficulty;
the normal two-division round-robin wouldn't work, and while we kicked
around the idea of extending the season into the summer, enough people
objected that we came up with a plan for the normal, shorter season.
Note that we are probably going to try an extended season (into February or so)
for the Fall/Winter INL. So be prepared for that.
As usual, scheduling will be tight, so GET GAMES SCHEDULED EARLY!
Rosters, this file, and all other INL-related documents may be obtained via
WWW at http://www.inl.org/, or via anonymous FTP from
ftp://shell3.ba.best.com/pub/doosh/INL/public_html/. The INL Council may be
reached at firstname.lastname@example.org; INL captains and schedulers may be
reached at email@example.com.
This page is maintaned by Jan Sandorf, any suggestions and/or comments
should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org