INL - Schedules Spring 98
[ sTaTbOy! | Rosters | Stats | Related Sites | Individual stats | Gamestats ]
- 2/8: Schedule released.
- 2/22: At least ONE game should be complete.
- 3/8: least TWO games should be complete.
- 3/9: TRADE DEADLINE; no players may change rosters after this date. New players may still be added to a roster.
- 3/15: At least THREE games should be complete.
- 3/22: REGULAR SEASON ENDS: All games should be complete
- 4/5: First playoff round complete.
- 4/12: Second playoff round complete.
This season we have 10 teams, which we will be dividing into two divisions,
and each team will play each other team in its division. The top two teams
from each division at the end of the regular season will play in a four-team
playoff to determine the top overall team. There will also be a consolation
bracket for teams which don't make the championship playoffs.
As usual, scheduling will be tight, so GET GAMES SCHEDULED EARLY! You know
all your games at the beginning of the season this time, so there's no
excuse for putting things off.
This page is maintaned by Jan Sandorf, any suggestions and/or comments
should be sent to email@example.com