INL - Schedules spring 97
[ sTaTbOy! | Rosters | Stats | Related Sites ]
- 2/5: Schedule released.
- 2/16: At least ONE game should be complete.
- 3/2: At least TWO games should be complete.
- 3/3: TRADE DEADLINE; no players may change rosters after this date. New
players may still be added to a roster.
- 3/16: At least THREE games should be complete.
- 3/23: REGULAR SEASON ENDS. ALL GAMES SHOULD BE COMPLETE.
- 4/6: First playoff round complete.
- 4/13: Second playoff round complete.
For the playoffs, the top 4 teams will be taken
from each division, and they
will be seeded based on our normal tie-breaking criteria.
A loser's bracket will
also be provided, so all teams can get some extra quality games. This is
the same system which was used in the Fall 1996 league.
The teams were divided randomly, using a perl script I wrote specifically
for this task. There were one constraint; EuroTwinks and Rookies II had to
be in separate divisions, because they are both captained by Heiko (who plays
only for ET). HNIC and HNIC-2 had to be in separate divisions for similar
Rosters, this file, and all other INL-related documents may be obtained via
anonymous FTP from ftp://ftp.best.com/pub/doosh/netrek/INL/, or via WWW at
http://www.best.com/~doosh/netrek/INL/. The INL Council may be reached
at email@example.com; INL captains and schedulers may be reached
This page is maintaned by Jan Sandorf, any suggestions and/or comments
should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org