INL - Schedules Fall 98
[ sTaTbOy! | Rosters | Stats | Related Sites | Individual stats | Gamestats ]
- 9/24: Schedules released
- 10/11: At least ONE game should be complete.
- 10/25: At least TWO games should be complete.
- 10/26: TRADE DEADLINE; no players may change rosters after this date. New
players may still be added to a roster.
- 11/1: REGULAR SEASON ENDS: All games should be complete
- 11/2: Playoff brackets released 11/15: First playoff round complete.
- 11/29: Second playoff round complete. Season ends.
This season we have 8 teams, which we will be dividing into two divisions,
and each team will play each other team in its division. The top two teams
from each division at the end of the regular season will play in a four-team
playoff to determine the top overall team. There will also be a consolation
bracket for teams which don't make the championship playoffs.
As usual, scheduling will be tight, so GET GAMES SCHEDULED EARLY!
Rosters, this file, and all other INL-related documents may be obtained via
WWW at http://www.inl.org/, or via anonymous FTP from
ftp://shell3.ba.best.com/pub/doosh/INL/public_html/. The INL Council may be
reached at firstname.lastname@example.org; INL captains and schedulers may be
reached at email@example.com.
This page is maintaned by Jan Sandorf, any suggestions and/or comments
should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org