INL - Schedules Fall 97
[ sTaTbOy! | Rosters | Stats | Related Sites | Individual stats | Gamestats ]
- 10/5: Schedule released.
- 10/19: At least ONE game should be complete.
- 11/2: At least TWO games should be complete.
- 11/9: At least THREE games should be complete.
- 11/15: TRADE DEADLINE; no players may change rosters after this date. New players may still be added to a roster.
- 11/16: At least FOUR games should be complete.
- 11/23: At least FIVE games should be complete.
- 12/7: At least SIX games should be complete.
- 12/14: SEASON ENDS. ALL GAMES SHOULD BE COMPLETE.
This season we have 8 teams, so we will be doing the entire schedule
as a round robin. That means that every team plays every other team. The
champion will be determined by overall record, with the same tie-breakers
we usually use.
As usual, scheduling will be tight, so GET GAMES SCHEDULED EARLY! You know
all your games at the beginning of the season this time, so there's no
excuse for putting things off.
This page is maintaned by Jan Sandorf, any suggestions and/or comments
should be sent to email@example.com